In our industrialized society most of our food is grown focusing on the highest yield, not health. At Sirna's we produce all of our food the way nature intended. The produce here is not sprayed with chemicals to keep insects off and weeds down. Instead, we use innovative and traditional techniques to keep these garden pests in line. Our animals are treated humanely and are free-range (our chickens will likely be the first to greet you when visiting the farm).
All of the products we sell are fresh and vine ripe. Since most fruits and vegetables travel a long distance to get on grocery store shelves, they are not vine ripe picked so they lack sweetness and nutritional value. The health benefits of eating local, fresh food cannot be ignored and if you want to visit the farm, you will see the taste can't be beat!
The FarmAbout Us | History | Awards
Tours | Location and Hours
Internships | Contact Us
Get LocalProduct Listing
Local Products We Carry
Wines | Whats In Season
Farmers' MarketsWhere to Find Us
2014 FestivalsLocation and Dates
Get Fresh & HealthyEating Fresh
Beef | Veggies | Eggs
CSAAbout CSA | CSA Application
CSA Pickup Locations
ConnectFacebook | Media
Ohio Farm Bureau | Links
Check out a recent article about the farm in Our Ohio.
Sirna's Facebook Wall
- LINK http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/grass-fed-beef-burger_n_5001673.html
Some little known facts about Sirna's Beef:
- 100% Grassfed (start to finish, no gimmicks)
- 100% Pure Bred Black Angus (certified Angus beef, does not need to be 100%, when labeled that at the grocery store)
- Cuts ground into meat include, prime rib, steak, sirloins, etc. We grind the entire cow, not just the scrap meats at the end.
- Naturally, at least 90% lean
- No price tag shocker-- we've got one of the best prices in town!
- Our ground beef is supplied to Winking Lizard's Wink Restaurants for their small menu. (Sidenote: Our produce is supplied to all Winking Lizards during our growing season)
Grass Fed vs. Regular Burgers: Which Tastes Better?
We take our burgers very seriously.... 04/15/2014
- LINK Thanks for visiting us at North Union Farmers Market at Crocker Park on Saturday!
Mobile Uploads 04/14/2014
- LINK Are you going?! Sirna's Pizzeria will be there!! With lots of yummy goodies!