Ohio proud and family owned
Since 1997 Sirna's Farm Inc, has been offering quality fresh home grown, seasonal vegetables, herbs and local products.
Check out what's in season! Click HERE for a downloadable chart.
The FarmAbout Us | History | Awards
Tours | Location and Hours
Internships | Contact Us
Get LocalProduct Listing
Local Products We Carry
Wines | Whats In Season
Farmers' MarketsWhere to Find Us
2014 FestivalsLocation and Dates
Get Fresh & HealthyEating Fresh
Beef | Veggies | Eggs
CSAAbout CSA | CSA Application
CSA Pickup Locations
ConnectFacebook | Media
Ohio Farm Bureau | Links
Check out a recent article about the farm in Our Ohio.
Sirna's Facebook Wall
- LINK FREE FAMILY FUN?! Tell me, who doesn't love free? ..........Celebrate National Tourism Week with this annual trek through Geauga County! Learn about your community and support these amazing local businesses!
- LINK http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/grass-fed-beef-burger_n_5001673.html
Some little known facts about Sirna's Beef:
- 100% Grassfed (start to finish, no gimmicks)
- 100% Pure Bred Black Angus (certified Angus beef, does not need to be 100%, when labeled that at the grocery store)
- Cuts ground into meat include, prime rib, steak, sirloins, etc. We grind the entire cow, not just the scrap meats at the end.
- Naturally, at least 90% lean
- No price tag shocker-- we've got one of the best prices in town!
- Our ground beef is supplied to Winking Lizard's Wink Restaurants for their small menu. (Sidenote: Our produce is supplied to all Winking Lizards during our growing season)
Grass Fed vs. Regular Burgers: Which Tastes Better?
We take our burgers very seriously.... 04/15/2014
- LINK Thanks for visiting us at North Union Farmers Market at Crocker Park on Saturday!
Mobile Uploads 04/14/2014